Thursday, January 22, 2015

A drawing and a general update

This is a drawing I made for a magazine I've mentioned before that I volunteer at, (the HS codex. View the latest issue here. Just so you know, I am referred to as Evar-Scarcarver in this magazine) and I'm currently in the middle of coloring it using GIMP. I will try and post the finished version here when it's done, and I'll also try and post the issue it will appear in when it comes out.
In other news, I did a 24 hour music video challenge last week. Last Saturday, me and two of my sisters got up at 4:30, wrote a song, and spent the rest of the day recording audio and making a music video for it. One of my sisters has not yet signed off on the release of it to the public, but if that changes I'll probably post that here as well.
Also, my sister Elsie has recently moved her blog to a wordpress site, so I'll just leave a link to that here, so you can check her blog.
I think that's it for updating on my assorted art projects... Until next time!
~TNL

No comments:

Post a Comment